The Vice President, Consulting is responsible for prospecting and developing new Technology clients, building existing client relationships, meeting with clients, developing proposals, managing contracts, and providing insightful, actionable deliverables to the client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience and Skills:
- Previous successful experience within a sales role (experience selling marking research and/or Technology preferred)
- Minimum 12 years related work experience in marketing research with focus on Technology research.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully selling large scale Technology engagements.
- Extensive client development experience with a large ‘rolodex’.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Proven business and negotiation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Outstanding team player able to work across a matrix organization.
BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent, Advanced degree preferred
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here