This unique position comes in two parts, offering you both client-side and agency-side experience. One part of your job will involve working for one of our largest clients, a popular international e-commerce company based in West London. You will be responsible for organising, conducting and analysing UX projects and you will also be expected to spot and develop opportunities within the organisation. You will collaborate with our other on-site UX researcher and liaise closely with our account manager and local stakeholders.
The other part of your job will involve joining in with the wider activities of the GfK UX team. Our UX team has many varied opportunities within the wider organisation as we closely cooperate with our international UX teams and with our market research colleagues. We expect you to conduct top-quality client work in the UK and overseas, help us spot opportunities, participate in business development activities, and contribute to making our place of work a stimulating and fun one.
We are open to support any relevant and viable interests that you want to bring with you.
Experience, Skills and Competencies required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to help drive new product areas and internal strategic meetings as part of the UX team
- Solid experience in leading user experience research projects, with relevant degree or equivalent industry experience
- Expertise in a scoping and conducting a variety of study designs / research approaches
- Extensive experience and enthusiasm moderating 1:1 sessions
- Experience in UX consulting / expert reviews
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong oral presentation as well as versatile writing/communication skills
- Good mix of assertiveness and softer client handling skills
- Comfortable operating in fast-paced environment and international teams
- Meticulous attention to details and deadlines
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule to other time zones, if needed
- Willing to travel.
- Experience of working both client-side and agency-side
- E-Commerce experience
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders across departments and countries.
- Experience in winning new business
- Experience of developing and running new UX approaches and reporting styles, especially around service or product design, workshoping solutions with clients
- Experience working with agile teams / RITE testing
- Experience moderating Focus Groups and running Diary Studies
- Experience of conducting un-moderated remote User Experience Research