About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company, has been partnering with clients to support the development of innovative strategies for more than 50 years. Frost & Sullivan serves an extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the investment community, by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique global perspective and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and demographics.
Position: UI/UX Developer
POSITION SUMMARY: The UI/UX designer work is to create engaging design and experience that will help us build the eCommerce portal. The person will be working closely with the development and the digital marketing team on building this site.
Area of Focus: Design, Creativity, Visualization
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of the following education and/or equivalent experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in a professional design situation, including design with eCommerce related topics KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience in creating designs for webpages
- Ability to interpret complex information to produce engaging visualizations
- Ability to generate prototype, mock designs and illustrate in various styles. Experience in designing engaging interactive design.
- Ability to define functionality and produce flowcharts, wireframes and templates
- Have excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Wireframe, Adobe Creative Suite, illustrator
- Be very organized, responsible and resourceful
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work on multiple projects at once, multi-tasking.
- Be detail-oriented and work well in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Be able to take direction and seek help when needed
- Be able to communicate directly with research teams to obtain and clarify key information
- Have a refined modern design sensibility
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements on our software application
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows. Design things that people will talk about
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations
- Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments
- Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Collaborating on user experience planning with a lead experience architect
- Consulting with clients and lead experience architect
- Researching interaction design trends
- Researching technology trends
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Follow F&S branding and design guidelines for all work
- Work directly with individuals in the development, digital marketing teams to obtain content for graphics
- Other duties as assigned.