Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company’s Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO’s Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages more than 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents.
Frost & Sullivan is looking for a motivated Sub-Editor who will be responsible for:
- Editing assigned reports to ensure the highest quality standards of grammar, clarity and consistency within stipulated deadlines.
- Ensuring the each product adheres to Frost & Sullivan’s established style guidelines. Our reports consist of graphics and tables. You must have a rigorous attention to detail to be able to spot inconsistencies and errors.
- Verifying facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Writing, Communications or related area.
- At least 2 years editing experience in newspaper, magazine, book and/or online publishing.
- Excellent grammar, spelling punctuation, syntax and vocabulary skills.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- Proven ability to rewrite text to improve clarity and flow of information while maintaining the author’s voice.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Note: Applicants must take a grammar and copy editing test.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here