As a Sr. Manager you are responsible for effectively leading a team through the execution of full-scale custom market research studies. This includes managing multiple project teams for various products across Millward Brown offices, developing issue-focused analyses through regular and ad hoc reporting/presentations and expanding client deliverables beyond scope of project to provide insight on industry and like-product trends. Relationship-building, and expanding the scope of the business, are also key responsibilities of a Director. If you are someone with an energizing style, we’d love to have you on our team!
Millward Brown’s Client Management team is responsible for monitoring profitability on accounts to meet or exceed targets by partnering with Research Design and Management. They do this by identifying and correcting inefficiencies and appropriately allocate team and company resources. They develop relationships internally and externally and establish credibility through accurate and timely communications.
- Provide client servicing to a book of business of approximately $3 million annually.
- Direct Account Staff as they ensure all phases of the study and analytical planning are completed on course.
- Provide advisory support to mid and junior level staff on client engagement and the creation and execution of deliverables.
- Elevate the view of Millward Brown within the client organization to create value.
- Develop a Trusted Advisor relationship with clients, exemplified by:
- Clients openly sharing what’s really going on with them and their organization
- Clients seeking consultation and having influence on decisions
- Clients opening their doors because as they trust that value will be brought to their internal clients and senior management
- Provide thought leadership in Millward Brown by contributing to company learning and POV’s.
- Remain up-to-speed on current solutions and how they can impact client business.
- Understand staffs’ career motivations and aspirations. Develop career plans and provide relevant challenges and opportunities
- Lead by example and mentors staff to inspire, motivate and bring out their best.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- MBA preferred
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience working in a client facing, quantitative marketing research role.
- A minimum of three (3) years of Management/supervisory experience.
- Proven abilities in research reports, data analysis and interpretations and presentation preparation and delivery.
- Experience with advertising, advertising testing and tracking and other marketing research techniques.
- A flair for building new relationships and nurturing existing relationships. Excellent analytical skills; keen ability to recognize and articulate the story.
- Proven ability to grow existing business and build new business.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills