The Quality Executive has the responsibility of ensuring that GfK reports are consistently produced on time, correctly and with high quality. This involves the management of all the production processes, from set-up of matrixes to receipt of data in DWH (Data Warehouse), ensuring the smoothness of QC process and perform quality checks to improve the data quality.
Key Task & Responsibilities
- Monitor production process from Data-In to the release of clean data.
- Identify weak panels through frequent quality check according to measurement by regional quality department, propose actions to improve panel, ensure follow up action are taken.
- Conduct sample efficiency exercise to identify panel shops to be replaced or improve.
- Create and maintain extrapolation in Data Warehouse.
- Implement, communicate and maintain GfK international research standards, procedure and methodologies.
- Support Account Manager (Client Servicing Team), Retail Servicing Team and Regional Operation Team in problem solving and quality checking. This would involve providing further analysis to the market trends as required by Client and Retail Servicing Team.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing monthly statistical report to Managing Director against defined parameters.
- Implementation/planning for new product tracking and expansion of report for existing products.
- Design and modelling of missing retailer.
- Ensures information from Global or Regional is passed to relevant departments or Account Managers clearly.
Database & Development Issues
- Ensure all databases are up-to-date and to provide related information when required on time.
- Update Universe database, universe status report and also e-universe database for internal and external clients.
- Support the yearly Universe Count project to ensure timely and accurate delivery according to the agreed scope and schedule.
- Assist Managing Director for all coordination among the division to achieve the Quality objectives within the Company’s Visions and Values. Ensure effective support and coordination with all Business Units and other supporting functions – both locally and regionally.
- Support and contribute to the implementation process of Global Standard Processes.
- Ensure timely response on all quality issues
Support the yearly Universe Count project to ensure timely and accurate delivery according to the agreed scope and schedule
- Ability to quickly understand markets, methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to implement new procedures
- Ability to understand issues and provide solutions to problems.
- Ability to maintain a positive and motivational attitude, especially when faced with difficult circumstances.
- Good project management skills
- Good organiser with the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Good relationship building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural).
- Problem solving skills.Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data accurately.
- Sensitive to numbers fluctuation to deduct errors in data.Competence in computer software : MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SAS/SPSS
- Clear written and verbal communication and presentation skills.