Account Executive – Business Development, London or Oxford
Location: South Wales (SW1W)
Salary: From £24,000 to £30,000 per annum OT Commission also applies
Company: Frost & Sullivan
Job type: Permanent
Frost & Sullivan is a global growth consulting company, dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies, consulting services and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organisations emerging companies and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
Frost & Sullivan is focused on strengthening its ‘business development talent pool’. As a result, Frost & Sullivan is seeking to appoint enthusiastic and talented Sales individuals.
The position of Account Executive is dedicated to providing Frost & Sullivan’s International client base with the relevant business/market intelligence solutions and bespoke consulting services. Therefore, this truly is an outstanding opportunity for a talented/polished individual with proven sales/customer service experience, seeking to9 further their career within a fast paced and consultative ‘business to business’ corporate services environment.
Knowledge & Experience
Successful candidates will utilize a professional approach to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal/external clients and display the drive, tenacity and self motivation required to achieve specific business objectives most particularly in “Events Sponsorship sales”. A pro-active and innovative working practice is essential in order to identify, develop and exploit new business opportunities in this sector, and experience in this area of sales would be highly desirable but not essential.
• Proven professional sales experience
• A consultative approach/demeanor with the ability to forge and maintain strategic partnerships and complex client relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with complete fluency in English language
• The self motivation and tenacity to individually identify/generate new business leads/opportunities and nurture existing client relationships
• A methodical approach, combined with creativity, determination and persistence
• A degree level education or equivalent experience
• Frost & Sullivan prides itself on its multi-national teams; therefore a command of a second European language would be advantageous
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here