Northwood, Ohio, United States
Job Level: Experienced (non-manager)
Job type: IT/Technology
At TNS the Software Developer works in all stages of the software development cycle, as well as all the different layers of a program, from the user interface to the backend database, to the reporting and data based predictions.
In our IT/Client Solutions group, you will work closely on internal as well as client-facing projects, gaining exposure to many Fortune Top 50 businesses. The position provides the chance to work with a wide variety of tools and programming languages based on the needs of the project. This opportunity reports to the Director of Software Development
What you will do:
- Create software solutions to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and clients.
- Work closely with testing team and develop fixes.
- Maintain standards and proper documentation of processes and code.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under general supervision. However, creativity and latitude are part of the job.
What you will need:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 1-3 years of experience in the field.
- Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures; such as SCRUM, SDLC, Agile Development, etc.
- Some experience with middle tier technologies: .Net, Node.JS, C#, REST API, Cloud Development, etc.
- Some experience with backend technologies: SQL Server, Mongo DB, Hadoop, PIG, ETL, SQL Reporting Services, etc.
- Knowledge of SharePoint development, Single Sign On, OAuth 2.0, Data mining tools are a plus.
- Eager to learn new technologies. Not afraid of asking: Why? And What if…?