Responsible for on-site IT support for designated North America offices. Level 2 escalation point for the service desk to assign complex and local issues that cannot be easily resolved or require hands-on resolution. The Admin will possess high level technical skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues dealing with workstation and server software, hardware, phone, printer, and other IT related equipment. Must be a customer focused, high-energy individual with excellent communication skills to support a variety of employees with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision. Perform complex projects and tasks while prioritizing and organizing daily work load. Equally responsible for all on site server maintenance, backups and administration. Provides status and progression of projects to management as required.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Expert knowledge of MS Windows7 Operating System, and Office Suite 2010 for desktops/laptops.
· Active Directory, Exchange and Blackberry (BES) administration and support.
· Technical knowledge of IT and peripheral equipment.(Printers, copier/fax, VOIP phone, desktops, and laptops)
· Windows Server administration and installation, network/cabling, computer imaging, and command line experience
· Service Desk ticketing system experience and knowledge of the lifecycle of an incident
· Superior customer service and interaction skills. Excellent verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and problem solving/decision making skills
· Highly organized with an analytical thought process. High level of initiative. Ability to work in a team environment and independently as needed with the ability to multi-task.
· Experience with PBX or VoIP systems. VPN & FTP administration.
· Remote desktop connectivity applications. Ability to understand and work in a complex technical environment through the use of sophisticated tools.
· Knowledge of Web Browsers, (Internet Explorer, Firefox Google, Chrome,).
· Intermediate networking knowledge
· 3 years minimum as Desktop Support, Systems Administrator/Engineer or related position, supporting Windows workstations/servers in a corporate environment
· Experience in virtualization. (VMWare) Must be able to P2V existing servers.
· Backup and Storage Administration skills. (NetBackup, BackupExec CommVault…)
· Disk Imaging from Network (SCCM) USB imaging, and workstation setup.
· Must be physically able to lift up to 50 pounds, move, and install PC, printer, and other IT related equipment.
· Must be willing to work outside of normal business hours to support activities and projects when necessary.
· Bachelors or technical degree preferred but not required or equivalent experience.
· MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
· MCSE, A+ and/or N+ certifications
· Understanding of ITIL best practices
· Experience with Polycom and other Video Conferencing systems.
· McAfee Enterprise Encryption and Antivirus
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here