Help provide innovative, insightful market research solutions that address the needs of top CPG, financial services, technology, and automotive clients!
Reporting to the Vice President, Research Management, this is a perfect role for a data driven, creative market researcher who loves to delight clients through designing and delivering compelling marketing research. The successful candidate will work hand-in-hand with account leaders and liaise with operations teams to ensure successful project outcomes.
What you will do…
• Engage with clients to fully understand their business challenges and objectives
• Design research questionnaires and other key research instruments that directly address business challenges
• Synthesize and distill large amounts of data to deliver relevant insights with bold, actionable recommendations
• Mine existing data to answer hot topical business questions
• Manage projects for clients across many verticals, with much of the work occurring in the customer satisfaction and experience practice area, and within the technology sector
• Working independently and collaborating effectively with team members and others across the organization
• Develop costing and monitoring project budgets; providing input into proposals
What you will need…
• 8+ years of marketing research experience and a strong background in quantitative research methodology and statistical analyses
• Proficient in SPSS or another statistical software package (SPSS preferred) Custom data interrogation is needed in many projects.
• Experience with customer satisfaction and experience research. Experience working with clients in the technology industry, particularly with B2B research, is desired.
• Strong understanding of statistical tests and tools, particular regression and drivers analysis, correlation, and tests of significance.
• Able to work independently with little supervision; takes initiative to develop opportunities and advance the work
• Possess excellent written/verbal communication, presentation and project management skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here