Senior Research Executive
London, More London Place, SE1
Are you a self-starting quantitative researcher, with excellent client handling skills and a passion for the Technology and/or Finance sectors?!
We’re inspired by our appetite to understand and interpret disruptive innovations, delivering insights that fascinate our clients and help them to prosper.
The work is rewarding, exciting and requires an enthusiasm for developing and delivering compelling, story-driven insights. We have a mix of continuous and ad-hoc work and a team with a remit to focus on building client relationships and delivering quality insights.
You will play a leading role a variety of technology and/or finance accounts.
What you’ll do
- Interpret and analyse research results providing quality insights directly to our clients.
- Work as part of a sociable insights team: playing a role in coaching others, delegating workloads effectively and providing senior direction and focus.
- Support new business opportunities, including pitches and proposals, but also extending to adding value through provoking thought pieces.
- Shape and deliver presentations and recommendations that will deliver business success and drive client engagement.
- Fast career progression based on performance, with opportunities to be involved in company-wide task forces and initiatives.
- Excellent training opportunities via the TNS Academy.
What you’ll have
to find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here
- Strong experience of quantitative research, preferably with experience of (and interest in!) brand and comms research
- Knowledge and passion for the technology and/or finance sectors – prior experience working with mobile operators or retail banks a plus but not essential.
- Excellent presentation and client handling skills – comfortable in a semi-autonomous client facing and decision making role
- Ability to multi-task and delegate effectively, with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills (and a sound grasp of at least one form of data analysis software) – able to extract learnings from large datasets and shape into insights.
- A pro-active mind-set and the ability to challenge or derive new thinking.
- Great inter-personal skills, team working and coaching.
- Ability and willingness to take ownership and responsibility.
- Enthusiasm, a desire to succeed and to help others to do so as well.