Building on your research background, you’ll take research projects from initial brief through to final, impactful presentation and report. You’ll have the support of your team leader throughout. You will contribute in Project linked inputs and outputs by designing questionnaires, making quotations, presentations, report writing. Participation in development – business/ process/ advanced research skills/ client handling etc.
- To take a research brief, understanding the client’s requirements
- To design & finalize quotations & write proposals with support from team leader
- Design a questionnaire to meet research objectives
- Understanding, analysis & Interpretation of data
- To monitor cost in each job
- Presentation Writing (First Draft/ Final)
- To write the Research Report & present it to client
- Understanding of various research techniques and models (pricing models/ special analysis models – cluster analysis, factor analysis etc)
- Strategic thinking on marketing issues related to client’s business
- Ability to translate client issues into thought provoking proposals leading to business wins
- Writing impactful presentations that are rich in insights
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skills
- Good planning and organizing skills – ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Should be able to work under pressure.