Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment. For more information, please visit: http://www.frost.com
Who are we seeking?
At Frost & Sullivan, we seek people who will do more than just analysis. You will play a significant role understanding client’s business issues, challenges and aspirations. We believe that your ability to deliver solutions to clients’ problems will depend more on your talent, skills and real life business experience than just your degree.
We are keen to employ people who care enough about a client’s business problem, work hard to understand the underlying issues and accord priority to finding solutions to solve the problems. Here, your contributions will be as much important as our thought leadership and experience supporting clients. In solving business problems there are many unknowns. We are seeking people who can see a way though unfamiliarity, make sense out of limited information and draw insights from ambiguity. This quality will be critical to drum up critical support – both internal and external – to push ideas, plans and recommendations.
ROLE / DESIGNATION: Senior Research Analyst (SRA*) or Consultant**
Desired Educational Qualification:
- Master’s Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA with a specialization in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Required Professional Experience:
- 5-8 years of experience in Industry Research, Business-to-Business Research, Market Research and Syndicated Research with strong expertise in primary research, secondary research, data analysis, qualitative analysis and report writing in PowerPoint presentation format with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5-8 years of experience in business strategy and client solutions designing roles in the logistics service provider companies.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
Working in the T&L-MENASA team, the SRA / Consultant is required to perform in-depth business-to-business research and author market study reports on given topics, as well as work on client specific consulting projects, focused on MENASA region. The role would also contribute (as per capability) strategic insights and articles on industry and market to internal and trade publications. The role would also support our sales teams to identify and qualify potential clients for our services, and also participate in business communications such as proposal development, client need identification meetings, etc. The role would also get opportunities to represent or participate in industry seminars and conferences. The SRA / Consultant role would report directly to a Manager level position and all the positions further above as per the organization structure.
SRA* – means that candidates with 5-7 years professional experience in logistics industry research and participation in consulting studies and/or similar experience in other business research and consulting companies would be considered for this role. Candidates with less than 5 years’ experience in this domain would be considered for Research Analyst role.
Consultant** – means that candidates with 7-8 years professional experience in logistics industry research and participation in consulting studies and/or being core members in Corporate Strategy Team or Strategy Development Team of an LSP would be considered for this role.
Ideal candidates are also expected to possess the following capabilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent report development and presentation skills in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Commercial acumen and an analytical mind
- Expertise in generating high level reports from analysis and synthesis of collected data, to be used in decision making by senior management
- Capability to execute a part or complete project independently with help of a team
- Capability to train, develop and nurture junior members in the team
- Fluency in Arabic language (both written and spoken) would be an added advantage
Frost & Sullivan is committed to offering its employees:
- An environment which values and rewards creativity, hard work, and loyalty;
- Training and development to achieve performance excellence;
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing organization which fosters a customer-focused culture.