We are a strong growing team of more than 20 software developers, architects and software engineers in Bulgaria (over 600 worldwide) that work in an ultra-modern area of development, design and analysis tools encompassing the experience of our worldwide team into international collaboration.
Our division is responsible for the technical conception and development of our new panel production system „Newton”.
For our new project we are launching a development team in Bulgaria and we are looking for highly motivated professionals. We are glad to invite you to join us as:
Senior QA Engineer
Data and Technology team, Sofia hub
Key objective of the role:
To further foster our ability to deliver global software development projects and expand our German software development team with new positions in Bulgaria.
- Contribute to the iteration planning meetings, participate in the definition of the goals together with project manager, project sponsor, business owner and lead functional architect;
- Prepare, design and document test approach and test scenarios for different system parts and end-to-end tests;
- Prepare and execute manual and automated test cases based on functional requirements and specifications;
- Create TFS work items to corresponding iteration goals, update and track TFS work items daily, so that they have always accurate original estimate, remaining work, completed work and status;
- Participate in the selection of products and technical components;
“MUST HAVE” knowledge and experience:
- 3+ years of experience as quality assurance engineer in enterprise environment (preferably in the area of back-end tests with the focus on data processing/ETL);
- Experience with test automation of back-end processes or UI applications;
- Experience with back-end testing (testing application without UI);
- Experience with relational (and preferably No-SQL) databases, solid SQL knowledge;
- Basic fundamentals of Linux;
- Ability to create project deliverables that are complete, of professional quality, and compliant with established project standards;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel;
- Ability to understand complex terminology;
- Very good command of English;
- Good communication and analytical skills.
Considered an advantage:
- Knowledge in Hadoop, YARN, Appache Oozie;
- Experience in testing clustered and massively parallel computing applications;
- Working experience in professional development environment and processes;
- ISTQB certification or comparable qualification would be beneficial.
Be welcome to send us your up to date CV in English and we will offer in return:
- Global know how in world class organization, leader in its area;
- Working with international distributed software engineering teams;
- Opportunities for attending trainings provided by international industry experts;
- Training and “hands-on” experience in state-of-the-art technology.
- Ambitious and motivated team;
- Top office location close to the city center (47A, Tsarigradsko shosse blvd.);