The Global Project Services team takes responsibility for running and management of high demanding international research studies – projects that require excellent project management skills to ensure proper and accurate execution. This is project management in its broadest sense, providing valuable input to all stages of the research process. The primary function of this position is to manage the implementation and successful delivery of the JLR CEMP programme, one of GfK’s largest international tracking studies as it undergoes major changes and increases its international coverage. The programme encompasses multiple tracking studies across 150+ markets.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Operational lead for this flagship international study
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with the executives within the Industry/Product teams
- Co-ordinate and enable the team within Operations to successfully delivery this project on time, to budget and adhering to Industry/Product research teams’ specification
- Manage the financial performance of this complex international study with continued focus on identifying and implementing areas for future efficiencies
- Closely manage and oversee the implementation of additional countries and the component studies as theprogramme scales-up throughout fiscal year.
- Ensure on-going accurate delivery of the numerous research studies and countries already in field.
- Support the development of the specification in conjunction with the Industry/Product research teams.
- Ensure a connected and cohesive approach between Industry/Product and Operations teams on this major tracking study – this should be achieved through regular meetings with key team members, and additionally well-defined processes for work allocation and escalation/resolution of any issues
- Provide technical and operational consultancy to the Industry/Product research teams
- Demonstrate an understanding of implementing various research methodologies (CATI, CAPI , CAWI)
- Expertise in providing and implementing effective solutions to various research methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Client focused attitude – ability to build strong relationship with clients and GfK colleagues
- Well-developed decision making, priority setting and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
- Is Client Focused
- Builds Productive Relationships
- Working effectively and efficiently with energy and drive
Typical education and work experience:
- Graduate level degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in Market Research Project Management –with expertise in CATI, CAWI, CAPI
- Experience working on International research studies. Tracking study experience preferable.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here