Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Frost & Sullivan is currently seeking ambitious and experienced consulting professionals to be part of our APAC business practice of Medical Devices/ Technology. As this is an expansion of the business unit, the candidate has the opportunity to shape and drive the development of this sector within Frost & Sullivan.
Reporting to Vice President of Healthcare Business Unit, this exciting role would encompass the design and fulfillment of bespoke consulting projects for leading clients, by leading/leveraging a team of Analysts and Researchers across Frost & Sullivan’s global operation.
The position holds full responsibility of ensuring the integrity of the research process, the validity of project content, and the development of detailed business and market strategies. You will also be the definitive point of contact with the client and will be required to demonstrate expert industry knowledge and develop strong business partnerships.
The primary duties include, but not limited to:
- Manage the delivery of major strategic projects, developing bespoke client solutions through commercial leadership
- Proactively develop and manage client relationships, conduct detailed business needs analysis and demonstrating expert industry knowledge
- Conduct primary/secondary tailored market research within the sector, using detailed research methodologies
- Author strategic market reports based upon focused industry research, whilst interpreting/analyzing key data and presenting accurate results at a senior level
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
The successful candidate will be an extremely professional and committed consultant with a good understanding of market research and/or consulting methodologies. A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with a proven ability to deliver accurate results.
- Strong understanding and relevant experience in business advisory services or research and consulting within Healthcare or Information Technology/ Digital Health Sector (5-7 years experience for Senior Consultant, and 8-10 years for Principal Consultant)
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- roven project management skill.
- MBA holders with ability to develop strong business relationships, create proposals, negotiate and close business will succeed in this position.