You can see patterns in data and are able to connect the dots to tell a meaningful story to clients in a way that engages their attention. In preparation for progression to management, we provide you with opportunities to develop your client relationships and to start mentoring junior researchers.
You have at least a degree (preferably business or marketing related) and at least 3 years of research, brand, media or communications experience with direct involvement in analysis of research or interpretation of data sources.
- Analytical | prepare engaging presentations that tell a story
- Organised | proven track record overseeing multiple projects successfully
- Persuasive| start to present to clients and contribute actively in client meetings
- Client focused | develop strong partnerships with your key clients
- People focused | begin to develop mentoring skills; delegate effectively to junior team