Our Business Applications division in the Netherlands is looking for a developer for the dashboard framework team.
Our current challenges are related to:
• enabling our users to get insights from their data;
• developing easy to use tools for tough market research challenges
• setting the standards by developing a high quality dashboard framework;
• supporting the developers that build upon our framework;
• decoupling functionality by developing a package management system;
• extending our test suite to verify if our features are (still) working properly;
• improving our development process to ramp up our velocity and quality;
The dashboard framework is used for several GfK products, used by clients and GfK colleagues worldwide.
• user centric;
• team player;
• open minded towards new technologies and ways of working;
• stand up to defend your ideas;
• good communication skills.
Required technical skills:
• solid understanding of asynchronous programming;
• solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
Preferred technical skills:
• Automated testing (Unit / Integration tests)
• underscore / lodash
• other JS frameworks, like Angular, Backbone, Ember, Meteor…
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here