As a member of our Integrated Market Intelligence (IMI) team, you will help to deliver unique integrated analytics by leveraging on GfK’s world class retail panel expertise and leading digital & media insights in the Asia Pacific region. IMI deals with research in the following areas:
(a) Social Media Intelligence
(b) Digital Marketing Intelligence
(c) Loyalty Card Intelligence
(d) Retail Intelligence
(e) Marketing Mix Intelligence
The successful candidate will help our clients to compete more effectively in the multichannel environment of today’s world and support them in positioning themselves in the connected digital world. This role supports the senior consultants and practice leaders in identifying commercial opportunities based on client needs assessment and participate in translating them into analytical project designs. You will also support the senior project consultants in managing and delivering analytics projects from end to end to our clients.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support in creating winning project proposals and present them to clients.
- Co-operate with regional hub working team on modeling, analysis and decking process.
- Provide actionable insights to clients, incorporating cross category & market references.
- Construct persuasive presentations that help clients in making good business decisions.
- Assist senior manager in team’s work flow management.
- Knowledge of the retail market for durable consumer goods
Excellent English skills (written and oral), other languages a plus.
- Proficient with MS Excel & Power Point a must, familiarity with statistical modeling concepts and knowledge of SAS, R, SPSS and related tools a plus.
- Able to multi-task across several projects simultaneously.
- Committed, motivated & always eager to learn.
- Able to translate large scale data set to meaningful, actionable steps.
- Skilled at maintaining good working relationship with people at all levels.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and applying creativity to solve complex problems.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Marketing.
- At least one year’s working experience, preferably in FMCG, market research or media agency (research field related).