Recognized by the industry as a premiere global marketing consulting firm, Millward Brown Vermeer is always looking for new perspectives and talent to join us as Senior Directors.
Millward Brown Vermeer provides solutions to strategic marketing challenges, rooting our approach in consumer research, stakeholder understanding and financial analysis to unleash purpose-led growth. We tie insights to dollars, the only universally accepted language of business. Our whole-brain thinking brings a unique, intrinsically multi-lens and practical approach to our work in all our solutions: Strategy, Purpose, Organization, Excellence and Valuation.
The ideal Vermeer candidate will be a self-starter with a strong interest in marketing and consulting, who is eager to take on wide-ranging responsibilities and who is motivated to excel within a fast growing and entrepreneurial environment. He or she should aspire to be an advisor to business leaders and have very strong analytical skills, a strong brand sensibility, and a highly proactive attitude.
You’ll be welcomed into a diverse, international team that demands, recognizes and inspires only the very best. We rely on our expertise, our drive and our intuition to inspire each other each day.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Winning & leading new business proposals together with partners
- Oversee project management to ensure the team delivers on project timelines
- Oversee coordination and management of team, client, vendor, and partner relationships
- Structure and lead project approach for team execution
- Provide high-level critical thinking to guide project team
- Lead business development in the crafting and delivery of proposals
- Establish and foster valuable client relationships to promote new business opportunities
- Mentor junior team members and establish meaningful relationships across the business
Directors can expect the atmosphere to be intense, in line with premiere management consulting firms. Tactically, day to day activities may include
- Written and verbal client, vendor, partner communication
- Project management
- Team leadership through structuring, coordination and mentoring
- Document review/ feedback
- Delivery to partner/ client
- Powerpoint slide creation for proposals, analytic plans, client deliverables, etc.
Everyone at Vermeer, at all levels, are continuously evaluated across 10 key competencies:
- Solution creation
- Marketing & Business acumen
- Project management
- Client Relationships & Excellence in Client Service
- Client Development
- Thought Leadership
- Perspective expansion
- People development
- Personal impact
- Strong academic background, including MBA or other professional degree from a top university required
- Substantial achievement in consulting, other professional service or marketing
- Strong project management and demonstrated leadership skills
- Interest in consulting, research, and marketing thought leadership
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills; brand savvy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interest in mentoring and fostering junior team members
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly compensated for meeting targets
- Significant upside for exceeding targets