Senior Data Analyst – Social Media TNS London Bridge ,
United Kingdom Job Level: Experienced (non-manager)
TNS advises clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. With a presence in over 80 countries, TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else and understands individual human behaviours and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world. Role Mission To help accelerate industrialization and execution of digital innovation and projects with specific focus on social media analytics.
1. Bring in business intelligence skill-set to help industrialize ETL, data transformation and visualization process on social media analytics projects.
2. Ability to learn and execute social media analytics projects, together with data scientists in the team, using natural language processing and social network analytics
3. Work successfully alongside the Commercial teams explaining very technical terms in a non-technical way.
1. Have experience with Social Media data extraction and cleaning – across multiple social media platforms
2. Experience with Data blending tools, for example Alteryx of something similar
3. Experience with Data Visualisation tools such as tableau or clickview
4. Some experience (very elementary experience will do) with natural language processing and text analytics on social media data
5. A personal enthusiasm in Social Media data and Data Science
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here