Senior Consultants play an integral role in all aspects of client engagements by conducting financial analysis, designing & analyzing market research, communicating with clients, developing strategic recommendations and creating client presentations. Senior Consultants play an active role in marketing, practice development and business development offering many opportunities for personal initiatives and learning and growth. Travel is a part of many client engagements, but usually does not exceed 25% of time requirements.
Expectations for the job include the following:
▪ Craft strategic recommendations through a synthesis of multiple data points
▪ Insure timely completion of client deliverables and begin to cultivate meaningful relationships with client teams
▪ Manage project, day-to-day client interaction and team
▪ Mentor, coach and grow team of analyst and consultants, and provide support/advisory to leadership team
▪Lead business development and practice building initiatives (marketing, finance, training, knowledge sharing)
Skills & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong interest in branding, marketing and consulting who is eager to take on wide-ranging responsibilities and who is motivated to excel within an entrepreneurial environment. The candidate should aspire to be an advisor to business leaders and have very strong analytical skills, a strong brand sensibility and a highly proactive attitude. This position will provide an ambitious team player withthe opportunity to develop within a cutting-edge area of consulting.
▪ Strong interest in strategy consulting, finance and marketing
▪ Proven project and client management skills