- Conduct industry research with CIOs and IT security vendors
- Contribute to the APAC research team Cyber Security research papers
- Provide advisory and briefings to CIOs with the use of research materials developed by Frost & Sullivan
- Assist in the curriculum development and conduct of Cyber security training
- Conduct security audit / risk assessment on project based requirement basis.
Must Have Skills:
- Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- A keen interest in security industry research, and providing consultation services to CISOs
- Knowledge of auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies i.e. for PCI, HIPAA, NIST, GLBA and SOX.
- Well versed with compliance requirements for Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (Financial Services Authority) is a must.
- Experienced in providing risk management consulting based on recognized frameworks such as ISO27002, ITIL and/or COBIT
- CISA / CISM / CISSP certified
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Cyber Security IT Managers responsible for audits and ensuring compliance standards at any Indonesia banks, large MNCs, etc
- Cyber Security consultants from any of the Big (KPMG, Deloitte, PwC, Accenture) with track record in execution of security assessment work in Indonesia