Reporting to the Associate Director of the Automation & Electronics (A&E) Business Unit, the main focus of this exciting role will be fulfilling bespoke consulting projects for clients from a diverse set of industries. You will be constantly challenged by clients requiring our help to prepare for the future. Your analytical skills will be needed in a range of projects, from market entry to partner selection.
To accomplish this, you will be expected to be able to work with or lead a diverse team of global analysts and consultants. You will not only be responsible for the work assigned to you, you will also be expected to coach and lead the analysts working with you.
As a Senior Consultant, you will also be expected to meet with clients to demonstrate our thought leadership. This will be achieved through business development and project meetings.
- Manage the delivery of projects, develop bespoke client proposals
- Proactively develop and manage client relationships, conduct business needs analysis and demonstrating thought leadership in the industry
- Conduct primary/secondary tailored market research within the sector, using Frost & Sullivan research methodologies
- Author strategic market reports based on focused industry research
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will be an extremely professional and committed consultant/research individual with a good understanding of market research and/or consulting methodologies. A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with a proven ability to deliver accurate results.
- Strong understanding of market research/consulting methodologies, ideally within the Industrial sectors
- Knowledge and at least 3-7 year experience within Industrial Automation, Process Control, Industrial products, Test & Measurement, Electronics, Sensors etc.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent, and a Business postgraduate qualification (MBA)
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proven project management skill is ideal but not a must.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships, create proposals, negotiate and close business
We provide attractive remuneration to suitable candidates with growth opportunities at the Asia Pacific level. Interested and qualified candidates are advised to visit our website at www.frost.com before sending in resumes stating work experience, qualification, current and expected salary, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here