We are seeking a Sr. Client Analyst that can manage research engagements while working closely with our clients. You will be hands-on with quantitative research, tell a story using data, and make recommendations to how they can optimize and enhance their marketing initiatives.
Millward Brown Digital’s Client Service team is responsible for working directly with clients and partners to help them understand how their marketing initiatives are impacting consumers and how they could be fine-tuned or enhanced moving forward. Project work focuses primarily on digital and emerging media effectiveness research, cross-media analysis, as well as custom research. Our team strives to drive client satisfaction and requires a passion for top-notch client servicing.
Millward Brown Digital delivers comprehensive digital solutions to help advertisers, agencies and publishers increase marketing effectiveness and drive brand growth. Integrated behavioral and attitudinal solutions help marketers identify, understand and engage consumers, plan and optimize media and increase total brand performance. Millward Brown Digital operates within Millward Brown North America and is part of Kantar, WPP’s data investment management division.
- Develop custom research solutions that address research objectives and summarize recommendations through compelling research proposals
- Manage research projects end-to-end including the design, launch, data collection, analysis, and presentation to clients
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty by digging into the data
- Weave insights into a cohesive story that showcase marketing successes and present strategic recommendations to our clients
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Hands-on quantitative market research experience is a must
- Understanding of how the digital ecosystem works including: ad technology, mobile, social, and consumer technology
- Track record of managing and growing client relationships
- Knowledge of analytic dashboards, syndicated databases, and passively collected behavioral data
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degrees in Business, Marketing, or Statistics a plus