- Bachelor degree (Resarch and Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or similar qualification).
- At least six years of automotive marketing research experience that includes a strong background in quantitative research methodology and statistical analyses.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, time management, and project management skills.
- The proven ability to interact effectively with clients.
- Interest in mobile technology and how it relates to market research (experience in this area is a plus).
- Bilingual Spanish/Engloish. French and/or German is a plus.
- It is valuable experience in auto sector.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here