Millward Brown Digital delivers comprehensive digital solutions to help advertisers, agencies and publishers increase marketing effectiveness and drive brand growth. Integrated behavioral and attitudinal solutions help marketers identify, understand and engage consumers, plan and optimize media and increase total brand performance. Millward Brown Digital operates within Millward Brown North America and is part of Kantar, WPP’s data investment management division.
We are seeking a Senior Client Analyst that will be responsible for executing research projects while working with internal and external teams. Our Senior Client Analysts will design questionnaires, pull data, write reports, and understand how to tell a story from data.
We work with some of the top brands, publishers, and digital agencies on the East coast. We are growing rapidly and are hoping to bring on someone who can help contribute to our continued success.
- Execute research: Support team members in any and all necessary aspects of research execution. Contributions include but are not limited to media plan review, working with Ad Operations and submitting report requests
- QA projects: With supervision and coaching, you will be responsible for playing an integral role in overall project quality by the continuous monitoring of sample/data and creative activity while providing QA support for surveys and reports
- Communicate effectively: Utilize effective communication skills in-person, over the phone and via email with internal and external clients. Develop an approach/system for communicating key project considerations (i.e. recruitment concerns, technical issues) with team members
- Design surveys: With supervision and coaching, design survey drafts and create first versions of results decks; increase competency with using interface and our normative tools
- Hone your presentation skills: Practice and refine presentation skills through internal initiatives with managers and team-members
- Mentor junior staff: Show an aptitude and desire to mentor and guide analysts
- Market research experience at a supplier or media agency
- Bachelor’s degree (Psychology, Economics or Social Sciences preferred)
- Understanding of online advertising technology and branding
- Knowledge of statistical software (SPSS, SAS etc.) a plus
- Track record of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to tell a story from the data
- Excellent written communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships