Our Retail Services team is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual, who displays both strong analytical and client servicing skills. This would be an ideal role for someone who is passionate about analytics and has the ability to work across multiple industry sectors.
Your motto must be to achieve the highest quality client service as that is what we value most: our clients. Your main areas of responsibility will be:
• analyse, interpret and present detailed market data on consumer durables markets
To be successful in this position you must be highly client-focused, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and demonstrate the ability to react and adapt quickly to changing business needs.
The person we are looking for will have at least 6 years of experience working in a client servicing role. To be successful for the role, you will need to demonstrate the following qualities:
• solid analytical skills to convert data into strategic business insights
• ability to work with large data sets
• confident and experienced presenter
• strong track record of key account management
• advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• able to learn new reporting systems quickly
You’ll also love working as part of a small and energetic team, have strong planning and organisational skills and are able to manage multiple tasks in order to meet strict deadlines.