Frost & Sullivan (www.frost.com) leverages more than 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies to address a future of accelerating change, dominated by new business models, emerging markets, disruptive technologies and Mega Trends in 40 offices on six continents. Join us at and have the opportunity to work on local, regional and global projects that drive visionary innovation and growth.
You will be involved in developing concise strategies and propose new offerings to penetrate new market/ sector in the Frost &Sullivan market. You will contact potential new clients from the new market / sector, determine their needs through a consultative selling approach and discuss applicable Frost & Sullivan services and capabilities. You will generate Frost & Sullivan consulting and subscription revenues through new account development and expansion of current client accounts.
- Degree in any discipline
- 10-15 years of working experience in consultative sales, preferably consulting and research industry, with proven sales track record
- Ability to conceptualize and implement new market penetration strategies
- Pleasant disposition with strong consultative selling approach and excellent communication skills
- A self-starter with drive, creativity and a passion for charting new business
- Driven and self-motivated in achieving individual business targets
- Fluent Korean and English skills is a MUST