The Global Risk Practice supports clients in many different industries with developing and implementing tailored concepts for risk recognition, measurement, and control. Our clients include top financial institutions and industrial corporations.
An international analyst team supports our consultants with detailed information and topic-specific analyses. Would you like to join this team for several months and gain insights into working for the world’s top international management consultancy? In our Frankfurt office, we have an opening for an ambitious student to complete an Internship in Risk Management.
At McKinsey, you can expect to work on many interesting topics and tasks. You will support our team by conducting analyses for current client engagements or in-house projects on risk management in banking or insurance as well as for multinational corporations in many different industries. In this context, you will deal with issues relating to capital management, ratings, or regulatory frameworks, such as Basel II/III. In your work, you will use a broad spectrum of in-house and third-party sources. You will be able to draw on an excellent information structure as well as our international network of experts.
- You have completed the bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, or a related field with above-average marks.
• You have already gained initial experience in the banking or insurance sector.
• You possess very good analytical skills and also have a demonstrated track record in effective problem structuring and data preparation.
• You are interested in topics relating to risk management and enjoy solving complex problems.
• You are able to work independently just as well as in a team.
• You communicate effectively in writing as well as in speaking – in both German and English.