The Research Manager is the primary contact/owner for all the day to day research management on client programs. Responsibilities include developing, conducting, analyzing and reporting market research studies. Will develop methodologies, establish and monitor research projects, analyze results to provide meaningful insights and apply and integrate research findings. In addition, the Research Manager will maintain awareness and knowledge of market trends and industry developments to build strategic relationships within the company and the client.
As the world’s leading company for consumer insight, TNS provides world-class solutions to more than half of the Fortune Top 100 companies. Based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions, TNS advises clients on growth strategies for new market expansion, innovation, brand and customer experience. With a presence in more than 80 countries, TNS has more conversations with consumers than anyone else, and understands individual human behaviors and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world.
Kantar is the data investment management division of WPP and one of the world’s largest insight, information and consultancy groups. By connecting the diverse talents of its 13 specialist companies, the group aims to become the pre-eminent provider of compelling and inspirational insights for the global business community. Its 28,500 employees work across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines, enabling the group to offer clients business insights at every point of the consumer cycle. The group’s services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
What you will do…
• Engage with clients to understand business challenges, research objectives, provide updates on projects, and report results/insights
• Communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure project specifications are understood and fulfilled
• Design or assist in the design of research questionnaires and other key research instruments
• Formulate analysis plans, specify data management and tabulation plans, and develop PowerPoint charts
• Interpret data, develop insights and executive friendly reports
What you will need…
• At least two years of marketing research experience that includes a strong background in quantitative research methodology and analyses
• Must possess excellent written/verbal communication, analysis, and project management skills
• Proven ability to interact collaboratively with team members
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with desktop data reporting tools is a plus
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here