Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company’s Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO’s Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents.
We are looking for driven individuals to join us in a fast-paced environment at our newest office in Seri Medini, Iskandar Malaysia, Johor Bahru. This office will include 5 global Centers of Excellence: A financial centre, a research and consulting centre, a GIL University (Growth, Innovation and Leadership), innovation and a digital media centre of excellence. Our Iskandar office will go through rapid growth potentially becoming the largest office in Frost & Sullivan globally.
We would like to invite motivated candidates to develop an exciting career, by being part of our growth team in Iskandar Malaysia, Johor Bahru. Frost & Sullivan will offer an attractive remuneration to suitable candidates with growth opportunities at the Asia Pacific level!
Frost & Sullivan KSO team seeks smart, intelligent individuals to fit industry research roles. The position involves in-depth understanding of various industries which the individual would leverage to not only develop content internally but also showcase our company’s expertise and opinions at external forums like client briefings, conferences and media events.
Core Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Conduct secondary research.
- Review and analyze research data, add recommendations to the draft of the final study. Having conducted both published studies and custom proprietary research, the management and research team adds its perspective and experience to provide an accurate, timely analysis.
- Prepare written final reports for each project and present key findings in analyst briefings to clients.
- Help in preparing varous pitch documents, marketing collatorals etc.
- Ability to multi-task and ability to change gears quickly and pick up different things
- Represent Frost & Sullivan at conferences and briefings.
- Interact with clients to understand their research needs and provide inputs to the business development process.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management;
- At least 6 – 8 years’ of relevant experience to be considered for the role as an Analyst;
- A broad understanding of market research and the analytical frameworks commonly used in the strategy consulting.
- Having experience in project management /multiple project management is a must
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good people management skills
- Having good client management experience
- Strong creative writing, excellent editing skills, organizational or project management skills;
- Motivated self-starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Windows Office programs;
- The ability to work closely with clients to develop long-term, mutually beneficial business relationships;
- Commitment to quality work and strong attention to detail
- Ability, initiative, and commitment to be a part of a culture of excellence
- Experience in using secondary research tool such as Bloomberg, Thomson, Factiva, Lexis-Nexis, Profound etc is an added advantage.
- Must have written and verbal fluency in English. A second language will be an added advantageous.
- Must have good communication skills