Someone to play a vital support role in the team – helping with the management and delivery of research projects on our key Alcoholic beverage account. Our project work is first and foremost a Brand Tracking study in 10 African markets, which is hugely important for our client’s brand strategy in Africa.
Someone with a genuine interest in quantitative research, a demonstrable curiosity in brands, products and advertising and a desire to face clients, as they develop their confidence in the role.
Someone who is energetic, always willing to learn and improve. Someone who likes to work to a high standard and tries hard to exceed it each time.
You will work closely with the team whilst taking ownership and accountability for the work assigned, acting as a key support role for the senior members of the team. Helping with the planning and implementation of research projects, day-to-day project management, delivery of analysis, development of actionable insights and effective presentations. Specifically:
• You will design research materials, eg. questionnaires and stimulus
• You will prepare presentations and reports for clients to a high standard in a timely manner
• You will be supporting senior staff with client servicing (eg. minutes from calls, study cycle milestones management)
• You will do day-to-day project management, eg. co-ordination and liaison with local in-market TNS RMS units and suppliers to ensure the project is carried out on time as per deadline. This involves planning, problem solving and delivery with supervision
• You will investigate data and other issues and proactively recommend changes and solutions to senior team members to improve / enhance the project
• You will manipulate data eg. checking, cross tab, formatting charting data
• You will multi task and prioritise work load
This a a fantastic opportunity to develop specialist expertise with the Alcoholic drinks arena and to develop strong client handling skills in a team which has very strong partnerships with their clients.
This is a unique role as it affords the opportunity to get immersed in the exciting and stimulating world of research in Africa, whilst utilising the most innovative TNS business solutions
• Minimum of a 2:1 bachelors degree from a respected University (Psychology, Economics, Business Studies backgrounds preferable but not essential)
• Preferably 6 months/ 1 year’s experience in a reputable agency
Knowledge and skills:
• Basic understanding of the market research cycle – from questionnaire design to sampling, fieldwork, data specification, methodologies
• Strong data and analytical skills – data input, manipulation and interpretation are core requirements for the job
• Solid writing skills – descriptive and interpretative
• Good computer skills – Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent time management and organisational skills – efficiency is expected in all tasks
• Organised, detailed, resilient, dedicated
• Results orientated, willing to go the extra mile when needed
• Confident, assertive and diplomatic
• Can work under pressure / time constraints
• Willing to travel to Africa occasionally
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here