To be a key point of contact for clients on a specific area of their business.
- To handle all data requests and project briefs ensuring timely, accurate delivery of information and offering good levels of insight, whilst also contributing to the growth of the client’s business within Kantar World panel by identifying potential revenue opportunities.
- To handle and prepare all initial presentation draft for the Manager, drawing useful insight and recommendations. Will be required to present this report when necessary
- Be a key point of contact for a specific area of the client’s business
- attending on-site days and owning all related client data requests and project briefs
- Deliver a highly responsive service to clients, continuing to build good relationships and trust with your contacts
- Understand where Worldpanel complements and competes with other information your client buys
- Further develop the client relationship by seeking out opportunities to introduce other Worldpanel capabilities and services to your contacts.
- Be responsible for managing your own day-to-day workload on the area of the business you have responsibility for and establishing priorities with the client as needed
- Anticipate client demands and proactively find solutions, rather than just answering requests
- Support Manager in client meetings/whilst on-site by preparing meeting material and handling follow-up requests
- Personally de-brief key contacts on any requests/project briefs that you have completed
- Demonstrate commercial awareness by understanding revenue targets, identifying and acting upon potential revenue opportunities
- Manage client expectations if demands are unreasonable or you can see a better approach
- Demonstrate an inquisitive nature and desire to go the extra mile for your client contacts
- Anticipate client needs and be cognizant of the Worldpanel plans for developing the account
- When faced with a problem adopt a positive, solution-driven attitude
- Train client users on software and data Interpretation
Knowledge and Skill required:
- B.SC, HND in any numeric Science, BA may be considered depending on exposure
- Microsoft suite (excel and PowerPoint ) skills a key requirement
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here