We are looking for three individuals to work in our UK Digital Market Intelligence team to support delivery of our core product CrossMedia Link within the UK.
Working with the UK Digital lead you will ensure that the CrossMedia Link platform meets the needs of the market in a wide variety of use-cases and within all industries that GfK UK operates within.
This position involves delivering projects for new business contracts, understand and incorporate new digital solutions into the portfolio, and support the commercial team to deliver on revenue targets.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for data analysis and exploration
- Produce compelling reports, presentations and storylines to demonstrate the insights and trends that emerge
- Perform data verification via various techniques (data aggregation to data mining)
- Ensure high client satisfaction through providing excellent quality work, including in-depth analyses, consultancy and project management where necessary.
- Extract information from data through analysis, and prepare storylines and use cases that will bring forward the most relevant insights to different industry verticals inside GfK UK
- Pro-active leadership in developing Thought Leadership content, based on analytics and insights activities
- Responsibility for communicating with product development team and central Insights team to ensure that client feedback feeds into the overall product roadmap.
- Manage all queries concerning Digital Market Intelligence and work closely with relevant individuals in order to improve the process of production and delivery
- Validate data to ensure its accuracy and reliability
- Project management skills
- Fluent in English
- Advanced in MS Office
- Tableau experience
- IBM Cognos experience
- Advanced qualitative research skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Research delivery and/or analytic expertise
- Commercially focused
- Organised and driven
- Good communicator
Typical Education/ Work Experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in an analytical / research subject
- Experience as a Researcher or higher
- Previous digital exposure