We are looking for an individual to work in our UK Digital Market Intelligence team to own delivery of our core product CrossMedia Link within the UK.
Working with the UK Digital lead you will ensure that the CrossMedia Link platform meets the needs of the market in a wide variety of use-cases and within all industries that GfK UK operates within.
You’ll also be working very closely with the CrossMedia Link commercial team & Head of Digital to ensure that the platform meets the needs of clients & the market.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Line manage the CrossMedia Link product delivery team
- Responsible for all UK deliverables regarding the product
- Working efficiently and supportively with other consultants on projects for clients
- Create new research ideas/solutions and product developments that expand the product data collection, analysis & visualization capabilities to drive commercial growth
- Identify product synergies that scale the CrossMedia Link usage by other product areas within GfK UK
- Support the DMI commercial team in business and account development
- Collaborate and share research ideas and business plans with the Digital team
- Understands and has hands on experience of measurement, research & delivering insight that change client behaviours.
- Advanced project management skills
- Fluent in English
- Advanced in MS Office
- Advanced qualitative research skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- People management
- P&L / financial management
- Research delivery and/or analytic expertise
- Commercially focused
- Organised and driven
- Good communicator
Typical Education/ Work Experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in an analytical / research subject
- Experience as a Senior Researcher or higher
- Masters (or equivalent) in an analytical / research subject