The Manager of RDM is responsible for executing projects according to research design requirements as well as quality procedures in order to meet clients’ needs. This includes questionnaire design, data collection and review, coordinating deliverables, managing the project’s scope, timeline and budget, and ensuring consultative client communications. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on several projects at a time, in a variety of research study areas.
Research Design and Management (RDM) – Provides research design consultation and true end-to-end project management services – they are consultative and work closely with Client Management and our external clients to deliver the highest quality research design and ensure projects are executed as designed, are on time and within budget.
- Have responsibility for executing projects of low to moderate complexity.
- Manage operational project cost while routinely monitoring ways to simplify and improve processes across accounts and make suggestions for efficiency improvement.
- Develop and manage sample blend and quota structure, offering guidance on final suggestions for clients.
- Coordinate across Client Management and Research Operations to ensure client timelines, deliverables and needs are met.
- Ensure methodology, data reporting and study deliverables meet specifications, are accurate and high quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related area with a minimum of 2 years of marketing research or project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in relationship building, consulting and complex problem solving.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills (written/verbal/professional).
- Ability to maintain good time management while prioritizing and delivering against multiple deadlines.