Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company’s TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 35 offices on six continents. For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Partnerships, visit http://www.frost.com.
The Energy & Power Systems (EPS) business unit of Frost & Sullivan is seeking industry experts for Research Analyst / Senior Research Analyst positions. The EPS business unit brings together experienced marketing, market research and consulting experts who have vast experience in tracking Energy & Power Systems markets in South Asia, and working on a variety of custom research and consulting projects.
- Work on variety of syndicated market studies, custom research and consulting engagements to the full satisfaction of clients.
- Significant contribution to the development of analytical frameworks for research and consulting projects.
- Interact with analysts at different level in an empathetic manner with single minded focus on timely and successful completion of engagements.
- Develop powerful, actionable strategic recommendations based on a profound understanding of the Client’s markets.
- Will be guided and supported by the Program Leader in defining and delivering client engagements. You will also receive training, guidance and mentoring from Business Unit Leaders, Senior Management and Industry Experts.
- Sound knowledge / expertise of the Power T&D Industry (Transformers, Switchgears, Cables, Conductors etc.).
- Fair understanding of the industry developments, technology, application and functions.
- Good understanding of Regulatory, Environment, Government legislation impacting the Power T&D industry.
- Good understanding of economic, financials of the Backup Power and Power T&D Industry.
Skill & Job Requirements:
- Excellent Multi-tasking ability and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication including good proficiency in using Microsoft Power point.
- Excellent Ability to self-manage, self-driven and passionate.
- Manage and work with high performance teams.
- Ability to connect and interact with industry stake-holders to seek industry views.
- Strong in data compilation, analysis, to develop industry perspectives and relevant assessment of industry trends / impact.
- Keen listener, deep thinker, clear articulator and time bound.
- Ability to connect with Senior Industry professionals, conduct discussions and develop strong business relations / partnerships.
- Perform all tasks required to deliver on commitments like travel requirements among others
- To demonstrate expert market knowledge.
- Bachelor of Engineering – (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation) preferred
- Business Administration – MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM / PGDM (Majors in Marketing, Operations preferred)
Candidates with at least 3-6 years’ experience (specialist) in any of the following
- Consulting / Research Preferred (Power Transmission & Distribution, Power Generation).
- Industry Experience can also be considered
- Business Analysis (B2B research)