The Visionary Innovation Research team produces visionary, futuristic research on Mega Trends through scenario building and macro-to-micro analysis that enable clients use it as a base for strategic decision-making and understanding impact on organizational functions such as Marketing, Research and Development (R&D) Budget Spending, Product Planning and Development, Human Resource Management, Technology Planning and Innovation Scouting.
The candidate will be engaged in producing exclusive mega trends research deliverables as outlined by the research plan and in also supporting on custom research projects. The successful candidate will be a professional and committed senior research analyst, with a thorough understanding of research methodologies. A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with a proven ability to deliver accurate results within a fast paced, client focused environment.
- A relevant post graduate qualification (MA Economics preferred)
- Business Administration – MBA / PGDBA / PGP
- International Degree Preferred
- 3-4 years of work experience
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in research and analytics within a Consulting or Advisory business environment
- Thorough understanding of research methodologies, strategy development and analytics tools
- Previous experience of mentoring, training and inspiring a team of Consulting/Research professionals
- A keen eye in spotting visionary or innovative trends
- Motivated self-starter and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Conduct primary/secondary tailored market research, using detailed research methodologies, developing market research content and methodologies
- Ability to create visually appealing and insightful PowerPoint presentations
- Good at developing ideas and building on client input
- Proactive & constructive: Suggests innovative but pragmatic solutions
- Relates well to middle management, able to anticipate problems based on experience
- Ability to present and promote insightful findings to research to varied clientele across industries
Team Contribution and Development
- Lead, manage and train team members, developing junior analysts; promoting innovative team ideas, best practices and processes
- Ability to synthesize reports/presentations based upon inputs from team and presenting accurate results at a senior level
- Ability to present presentations through webinars to wide audiences.