Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company’s TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging business and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents. For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Partnerships, visit http://www.frost.com
Position: Research Analyst
Location: Chennai/ Bengaluru/ Kolkata
Business Unit: Information & Communication Technology
As a part of the Telecom team, you will collect, analyze and synthesize data on industry participants, annual results, global & regional trends, market size/share, forecasting primarily for South Asia & Middle East region. Your key role will be to do secondary research and conduct primary interviews with key stakeholders of leading collaboration products and services companies to gather the latest information and compile it into research services.
- The role involves being a research analyst in the Telecom team working across the enterprise telecom portfolio, the analyst will be responsible for consulting engagements and research for the MENASA region.
- The job involves extensively interacting with the telecom and networking ecosystem and becoming a thought leader in that space.
- Creating content that captures the current and future state of the market with strategic insights and establishes the analysts as a domain expert in the enterprise network field
- Lead, coordinate and manage internal and external stakeholders to create consulting and research deliverables.
- Involves managing clients and projects across the spectrum of telecom and achieving targets for content creation.
- The research and consulting projects will revolve around analyzing a market/domain across different aspects and will involve forecasting and competitive analysis.
The Ideal candidate should have:
- Electronic/ Telecommunication engineering preferably with an MBA, with a good record of academic achievement.
- 2-4 years’ experience in the industry preferably with the OEM, Telecom Service provider, System integrator or any consulting company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills including modeling and forecasting
- Good PowerPoint and excel modeling skills is mandatory
- Comfort with domestic/ overseas travel