Project Fulfillment and Project Management support
- Supports the project manager in fulfillment as well as acts as a client advocate to ensure client expectations are met. Key role in maintaining and reinforcing client relationships;
- Constant interaction with analysts and client during project implementation for project design and analyses. Participate and lead all client interaction including progress updates, etc;
- Work with the research team during implementation stage for strategic reviews and data quality improvisation;
- Work with senior members to develop fulfillment templates as well as benchmark our deliverables vis-à-vis competition – an ongoing process;
- Carry out proper and rigorous QC / SPC checks to ensure data accuracy and consistency; language; content flow;
- To follow corporate guidelines and requirements especially in terms of PMC as well as other relevant project management tools.
- Establish market expertise in the relevant industry, contribute market insights and deliver media queries and analyst briefings;
- Conducting primary and secondary research;
- Develop relationships and conduct interviews with industry experts for the purpose of gathering primary data as well as produce research reports on market dynamics in the relevant industry;
- Progress as a thought leader and represent the company’s viewpoint in conferences and various speaking engagements;
- Generate business for the research area by meeting clients and as far as possible proactively manage their requirements and generate opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Public Admin
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or its equivalent will be an added advantage;
- Fresh MBA/Master’s Degree graduates are welcome to apply;
- Preferably working experience with a market research/ consulting firm;
- At least 3-4 years’ of relevant experience to be considered for the role as a Research Analyst
- Prior industry experience with liaising with Automotive or other industry is a distinct advantage;
- Superior analytical and conceptual ability with proven consulting skills;
- Strong creative writing and excellent editing skills;
- Excellent communication, organizational or project management skills;
- Motivated self-starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Windows Office programs.