Frost & Sullivan (www.frost.com) leverages more than 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies to address a future of accelerating change, dominated by new business models, emerging markets, disruptive technologies and Mega Trends in 40 offices on six continents. Join us at and have the opportunity to work on local, regional and global projects that drive visionary innovation and growth.
The primary duties are:
- Establish market expertise in the relevant industry, contribute market insights and deliver media queries and analyst briefings;
- Conducting primary and secondary research;
- Develop relationships and conduct interviews with industry experts for the purpose of gathering primary data as well as produce research reports on market dynamics in the relevant industry;
- Progress as a thought leader and represent the company’s viewpoint in conferences and various speaking engagements;
- Work in a variety of research & consulting assignments with a varied set of clients in the Asia Pacific region in Thailand;
- Deliver and present the engagement findings to the client.
- At least a graduate Degree in business/ engineering related studies from leading universities; an additional MBA from leading global and Asian institutions would be given preference;
- At least 3-4 years of experience in related industry as Business Intelligence or Corporate Planning Specialist;
- Superior analytical ability and proven research skills;
- Motivated self starter and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Understanding of the current technology trends;
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written;
- Fluency in written and spoken Thai is a MUST.
We provide attractive remuneration to suitable candidates with growth opportunities at the Asia Pacific level. Interested and qualified candidates are advised to visit our website at www.frost.com before sending in resumes stating work experience, qualification, current and expected salary, via e-mail to email@example.com
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here