Scope of role / outcomes:
Digital programme management
- Develop and implement SEO approach
- Produce monthly updates on website and social media performance for senior leadership visibility
- Partner with wider marketing teams and garner support from other members to manage integrated marketing campaign management and implementation across a full range of digital channels
- Manage various stakeholders of all levels of hierarchy and a range of external suppliers
- Optimise TNS’s use of marketing automation software, Pardot
- Manage regional email/digital marketing campaigns, demand generation and lead nurturing
- Long-term planning to develop the APAC website
- Day to day management and publishing on the TNS APAC website
- Work with the design team and broader marketing team to create content that is creative and engaging to attract greater site engagement
- Evolve TNS’s social strategy to find new ways to engage and be part of conversations
- Take responsibility for amplifying content to develop brand engagement across all current social media channels
Knowledge and skills required:
- Deep understanding of user experience/user journeys on B2B digital platforms.
- A strong combination of the following skills is desirable: experience with marketing automation systems, ideally Pardot (salesforce); web content management systems; online marketing (analytics, SEO, Adwords, email marketing); social media marketing; and basic HTML.
- Proven hands-on experience engaging an audience via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Slideshare, and blogs.
- Self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strategic thinker, able to effectively manage and plan own work schedule, responding professionally to conflicting and demanding priorities.
- Evidence of strong attention to detail with a pride in the final product.
- Appreciation and understanding of the value and role of market research.
- Be accountable.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative suite.
- Excellent project management skills.
- The ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Comfortable working under pressure.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here