As specialists in healthcare consulting, GfK Market Access maintains communication with a continually expanding network of international Payers and KOLs (healthcare professionals from doctors, to pharmacists and local or national government representatives). The role of Project Support Coordinator will require the postholder to build and maintain these critical relationships. You will be required to recruit payers and KOLs on a project by project basis for our global team of Consultants, scheduling telephone interviews, managing multiple calendars and coordinating advisory board or workshop sessions around the world.
In return you will gain exposure to global healthcare markets as part of our dynamic, knowledgeable and friendly team based in London. The work is fast-paced, interesting and rewarding. The successful applicant will be tenacious and highly organised, with an undergraduate degree in life sciences.
Immaculate English and at least one other European language are essential.
- To assist project teams in the recruitment of payers and clinicians for interviews, advisory boards and workshops
- To identify new payers and KOLs and make initial contact
- To communicate professionally with existing Payers and KOLs
- To validate, maintain and build upon payer database
- To provide insight and make payer recommendations to project teams
- To manage the advisor chain from recruitment to payment of honoraria
Experience, Skills, Competencies Required:
- Immaculate English and fluency in at least one other European language (German and Italian preferable)
- A background in life sciences (educated to Degree level)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills
- A desire to work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic and efficient team