Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the Global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Frost & Sullivan is seeking to appoint a Project Manager within our GIL University division. GIL University’s mission is to enable world-class organisations to increase productivity and performance through their people. We design, develop and deliver a range of innovative learning solutions from interactive workshops focused around Growth, Innovation and Leadership to fully blended organisation-wide learning programmes. Our solutions are based on the latest industry research and market analysis conducted by our analysts and learning specialists.
The role of Project Manager is dedicated to providing an excellent service to Frost & Sullivan’s Global clients, managing customised learning solutions. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the solution provision through the full project lifecycle; analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation and review phases ensuring client (stakeholder and delegate) expectations are met and exceeded where possible.
In addition, the role is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with all project stakeholders, including the client, suppliers, consultants, and the members of the GIL University team to ensure the standard of the solutions provided to our clients is the highest possible.
- Support the Solutions Director / Account Management Team in the project initiation phase; owning the process and outcomes as the start of the Service Delivery phase
- Project Management and ownership of the detailed requirements analysis and solution design phases
- Leadership of the learning solution development phase including development of specific solution components or workshop materials
- Project Management of the Implementation phase of the Project
- Finance, Analysis and Reporting of the project throughout its lifecycle
- Ownership and management of the project close and lessons learnt phases
- General Responsibilities relating to management reporting, resource utilisation, cost management and profit protection
This is fantastic opportunity to work within a customer focused Learning Services team, co-ordinating training workshops for Global clients. The successful candidate will play a key part in supporting the continued global expansion of the GIL team in the service of our clients.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
The successful candidate must possess the ability to manage the entire project lifecycle whilst ensuring effective and efficient client relationship management. A proactive, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with the commitment and motivation to take ownership of commercial responsibilities.
To find out more information about the role and to apply , please click here