Recognized by the industry as a premiere global marketing consulting firm, Millward Brown Vermeer provides solutions to strategic marketing challenges, rooting its approach in consumer research, stakeholder understanding and financial analysis to unleash purpose-led growth.
We tie insights to dollars, the only universally accepted language of business. Our whole-brain thinking brings a unique, intrinsically multi-lens and practical approach to our work in all our solutions: Strategy, Purpose, Organization, Excellence and Valuation.
Vermeer is looking for a Designer to join our Amsterdam team, to help elevate the artistic integrity of our client deliverables.
The Designer will partner with key stakeholders throughout the Amsterdam office to understand their client needs and translate that into a visually stunning PowerPoint presentation. He/ she will use all the tools at their disposal (Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, etc.) to give our stories life using a strong aesthetic eye. This person will also need to understand our business and what we are delivering to our clients to ensure the entire presentation is visually consistent.
We are in need of someone who understands the subtlety of design and how to convey an inspirational message visually. Can you make a slide quiet and subdued? Can you make a slide command power and respect? These are the types of questions we need your help to answer. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is an exceptional designer but also looking to understand marketing and consulting. The ideal candidate will be an amazing artist while also being intellectually curious around the world of business and marketing.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, produce and update presentations for internal and external clients using PowerPoint
- Work with various internal teams to translate / elevate their vision into amazing client ready presentations
- Ability to communicate information and data effectively with the use of animation and builds
- Creation of easy to understand charts, graphs and diagrams to create clean design aesthetics
- Produce high-quality work in a fast paced environment
The atmosphere at Vermeer can be described as entrepreneurial and intense, in line with what can be expected of a high performing, adaptable 21st century company.
- Written and verbal client, vendor, partner communication
- Data analysis and manipulation in Excel, SPSS, Quanvert, etc.
- Synthesize & interpret data to inform strategic recommendations
- Powerpoint slide creation for proposals, analytic plans, client deliverables, etc.
- Expert in PowerPoint
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel and Word
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Outstanding executive-level interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project management and demonstrated leadership skills
In today’s global and technology enabled market customers and employees demand more transparency and value from the brands and companies they do business with. Business leaders face unprecedented complexity and constant disruption and questions companies asked once every generation now need be answered every day: whatbusiness are we in, why do we exist, and how do we build our organizations?
Traditional consultants, and the business models and metrics they employ, do not adequately address this urgent need. Millward Brown Vermeer is the only global marketing consultancy focused on unleashing purpose-led business growth through the development and embedding of consumer insight-led marketing strategy, structure and capability.
UNLEASHING PURPOSE-LED GROWTH
- Being CURIOUS to deeply understand the world around us
- Exhibiting OWNERSHIP shaping the marketing ecosystem and driving accountability in all our actions
- INSPIRING our people and our clients to reach their highest potential
- CARING in our behaviors towards our clients our people and ourselves
- Infusing humanity in our culture by being PLAYFUL in our interactions while delivering excellence
Our global team fuses practitioner and consultancy experience at the intersection of whole-brain thinking, feeling and practical doing. We unleash human potential and develop our people into trusted advisors for 21st century brands.
We build authentic CMO relationships, industry partnerships, and preference with thought leadership that shapes the global marketing agenda. Key assets and enablers include Brand Z, Marketing2020, the world’s best global CMO CRM system, and strategic alliances that include the WFA, ANA, Spencer Stuart, ISBA, and the FT, Forbes, and the Cannes Lions organization.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here