TNS advises clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. With a presence in over 80 countries, TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else and understands individual human behaviours and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the World.
In Client Services at TNS, we build enduring relationships with some of the world’s greatest brands. We pitch for big and exciting new research opportunities, and we don’t just offer compelling business insights – we provide actionable recommendations for growth. We have a passion and curiosity for how human behaviour can influence brand performance, and the communication skills to share it persuasively.
We have an exciting opportunity for a proficient and meticulous PowerPoint Designer to join our Client Services team at TNS UK. We produce effective and eye-catching visuals that feed into our business’ pitches and proposals to external clients. Working in collaboration with the design team, as PowerPoint designer, you will be responsible for the creation of stunning visuals and the delivery of excellent presentations.
What you’ll do
- From client briefing you will translate initial ideas/requests into engaging and informative visuals and partner with the Design Director to conceptualise, design and build impactful solutions to feed into presentations, proposals and marketing materials such as booklets.
- Format and tidy existing presentations sent by internal clients ensuring they meet the brand guidelines and are of a high quality and are delivered to deadlines.
- Interact directly with internal clients on a day-to-day basis and deliver completed client proposals/presentations that ladder back to the brief, in a timely manner.
- Create original graphic content (where applicable) for slides for a wide variety of external and internal audiences.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail for the designs created to ensure the output is of a high quality.
What you’ll have
- Expert PowerPoint skills on PC and InDesign or Word skills to create best in class visuals for our clients.
- Good knowledge of Excel to extract data into presentations.
- Creative flair to produce graphics for PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal – you’ll be comfortable in working with clients at all levels.
- Strong organisational and time management skills to prioritise deadlines and juggle a number of briefs.
- A ‘can do’ attitude focussing on what needs to be achieved and the ability to manage internal clients on the briefs received.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here