Based in our new Canary Wharf offices, GfK are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our company as a PA/Team Administrator working with various teams in the commercial sectors of our business. Primarily, this role will support the Global Industry Lead of Media and Communication (50%), plus also offer administrative support to two other small commercial teams, and support the wider Industry division when necessary.
The role offers a rich variety of tasks and offers the opportunity to work both locally and globally. The successful candidate will be working alongside the PA to the Head of Industries.
The candidate needs a strong sense of personal responsibility and initiative. A flexible approach and a strong work ethic are essential.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Organizing travel and diary arrangements for senior managers and the wider teams
- Event coordinator for large meetings/ conferences
- Meeting coordination including liaison with presenters to assemble the presentation material.
- Extensive diary management for Senior Directors – including booking rooms, refreshments and equipment
- Minute taking
- Stationery ordering for the team
- Producing PowerPoint presentations and Excel documents
- Maintaining gNet for the team Communities and cascading news about new content.
- Point of contact for suppliers regarding purchase orders, invoice payment and other queries
- Assisting other administrators as required by the PA to the CEO
- Developing a good general knowledge of the company, its people, clients, policies and work, both in the UK and globally
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a co-operative, friendly and considerate approach to others
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Being able to prioritize is essential, while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Being proactive in identifying potential issues or areas where support is required
- A discreet and confidential approach
- Professional communication skills, written and verbal
- High level of computer literacy, including good knowledge of Outlook Express, Word, Excel and PowerPoint with fast and accurate typing
Typical education and work experience:
A-levels (or equivalent) with previous experience in an administrative role.
To find out more information about the role and to apply, please click here