McKinsey & Company is a management consulting firm that helps leading corporations and organizations make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements in their performance.
McKinsey’s Operations Practice is one of the fastest growing practices in McKinsey globally and in Asia. We are committed to helping our clients achieve world-class operations. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on implementation, we develop and define operational strategies to help our clients around the world solve their most critical problems. We tackle the key operational challenges faced by our clients, particularly in the areas of supply chain management, product development, purchasing & supply management, service operations, manufacturing, and capital productivity. To ensure we continue to deliver distinctive expertise to our clients, we hire primarily experienced professionals with strong industry background.
As a consultant in Supply Chain Management, you will work in teams with colleagues and client staff from a wide variety of business areas to develop innovative supply chain solutions, whilst maintaining a broad perspective. You will also work together with other staff from our worldwide Operations Practice to further develop our concepts, whilst expanding your own knowledge and skills. You will bring your personal ideas and experiences to the job – thereby helping our clients to achieve competitive success, and us to continuously renew our expertise.
- Minimum 6 years of Supply Chain Management and/or Consulting experience preferably in Automotive, IT/High-tech, Industrial/Consumer Goods, Retail or General Merchandising Store (GMS) and Logistics Services sector
- Led/played core role in projects in one of the following areas:
- Design and implement logistics strategy
- Network design and optimization
- Transportation, warehouse design and optimization
- Supply chain planning and management processes
- Supply chain modelling and optimization
- Supply chain software
- Proven leader with the ability to inspire others, build strong relationships, and create a true followership
- Collaborative team player, capable of working well with others, but also autonomously with little direction
- Superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and result-driven achiever
- University degree in China or abroad
- MBA degree advantageous
- Fluent English and Mandarin a must