McKinsey & Company has set the standards of excellence in top management consulting for more than 85 years. We advise decision makers in leading companies, the public sector, non-profit organizations, and innovate, fast-growing start-ups around the globe. When you come to McKinsey, you take on challenges that matter with people who matter in organizations that matter.
We are looking for talented individuals to strengthen our team of consultants working in the Operations Practice in the areas of Supply Chain Management. Our clients include leading companies worldwide from a wide range of industries. We help their managements to develop and implement future-oriented logistics strategies. To strengthen our Supply Chain Management group, we are looking for Junior Consultants in Supply Chain Management as participants in our Operations Excellence Program (OEP) to become Supply Chain Management Specialists.
In this two-year training program in Munich, Hamburg, Lyon, London, Gothenburg or Madrid, you will acquire the necessary knowledge to help companies achieve excellence in their operations. Along with other members of the OEP community, you will dedicate one day a week to functional training and knowledge development under the leadership of our operations experts.
As part of a team of colleagues and clients from various economic sectors, you will work on developing innovative supply chain solutions and, in the process, continually look beyond the boundaries of your own specialized area. In addition to working directly with clients, you will share your insights with colleagues and contribute to developing and refining our knowledge. After completing the program, you will work in McKinsey’s Supply Chain Management Practice as a consultant with focus on implementing key changes in the field of operational excellence.
- You have excellent theoretical knowledge and, ideally, practical experience in one or more of the following areas: logistical strategy development and implementation, network design and optimization, transportation, warehouse design and optimization, supply chain planning and management processes, supply chain modeling and optimization, supply chain software
- You have an excellent university degree
- You are passionate about operational excellence
- You possess outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- You show great initiative and creativity, working well both on your own and in a team
- You are confident, enthusiastic, and mobile
- You are able to convince others through your written or spoken communication – in the language of the country where you will work, as well as in English